- *NEW* Technologies Awarded R&D contract to Develop and Test a Subsea Chemical Injection Pump
October 25, 2016
- *NEW* HAI Technologies, Inc. Announces Rebranding And Expansion of Capabilities
October 24, 2016
- OceanWorks International and Hydroacoustics Inc. (HAI) Announce Company Integration
October 06, 2015
- Hydroacoustics Inc. to present Diver Interdiction at MAST Europe
October 12, 2010
- Hydroacoustics Inc. to present the Aquaculture Predator Protection System at Aqua Sur International Aquaculture Exhibition
October 11, 2010
- Hydroacoustics to present Diver Interdiction at MAST America
April 29, 2010
HAI (Hydroacoustics Inc.) will Display its Diver Interdiction System (DIS) and Remote Operated Vehicles (ROV) at the MAST Americas Defense Conference. The DIS neutralizes the threat posed by an underwater swimmer on a mission of destruction. The DIS uses non lethal air gun technology to force a terrorist diver that may be attacking high value underwater assets to the surface. The DIS is a great compliment to Diver Detection Systems (DDS) in that it adds a deterrent layer to help round out a defense system.
Diver Interdiction Systems are available in both stationary as well as mobile configurations.
A white paper is available by clicking the PDF logo above.
HAI Remote Operated Vehicles are unique as they are battery operated and use very strong yet light in weight tethers. This makes HAI ROV's very mobile and can be operated in remote regions with no other electric power required.